- Chicken (preferably cutlets, fillets, breasts, thighs, or strips)
- Salt and pepper
- Bread crumbs or Corn Flake Crumbs
- 1 egg
- Flour or cornstarch
- 2tbsp water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Lightly pound chicken into an equal thickness, cut into strips or fingers.
Dip it water, let drain.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, any other herbs or seasonings.
Press both sides into flour or starch, shake off excess.
Dip in mixture of egg and water, let drain and press both sides into crumbs to create crust.
Bake on lightly oiled pan at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, flipping carefully halfway through.
Cooking time may vary.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.