Wonderfully Baked Tender Mouthwatering Chicken with a Crunch
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 c Milk
- 2 c Panko Crumbs
- 1 c Crushed Cornflakes
- 1 tsl Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Take Chicken Breast, shake in flour, then dip in beaten egg with milk, then into crumbs with seasonings. Place in a well buttered casserold dish or 9 x 13. Bake in 375 oven for 20 minutes then flip over for another 15 - 20 minutes..
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Spicy Breaded Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Cream Corn Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Weeknight Chicken Enchilada Bake 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Blazing Buffalo Breast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven Baked Chicken Breast 4/5 (4 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Simply Great Chicken 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.