Grilled Adobo Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast
- garlic powder and onion powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up the chicken breast and season to taste with the mixture of adobo, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
Mix it with diced onion
You'll also love
- Green Eggplant Curry 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Reuben Chowder 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade White Chicken Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Lunchbox Chicken Wraps 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blazing Buffalo Breast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's LIme Chicken 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.