These grilled zucchini rolls will make summer entertaining a breeze
In need of a classy but simple appetizer idea? This step-by-step recipe for grilled zucchini rolls with tuna and cream cheese is for you!
Grilled zucchini rolls with tuna and cream cheese
It's summertime, and the living is supposed to be easy. So make hosting a breeze with these sophisticated grilled zucchini rolls that come together in no time!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!