- 2 lbs. Boiled
- shredded Chicken Breast preferred
- 1 box Stouffers stuffing Cornbread Preferred
- 1 Package Alouette Cheese spread
- Cream Cheese Garlic and Oregano if on tight budget
- 1 small can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 small can Cream of Celery soup
- Mix and match cream soups according to taste or allergies
- Vegatable of choice Asparagus preferred
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
1. Boil chicken
2. Make stuffing
3. Shred chicken or cut into cubes
4. Mix together chicken, soups, & cheese spread
5. Spread mixture in bottom of rectangular glass bakeware dish
6. Spread stuffing in a even layer on top if chicken mixture
7. Bake on 325 for at least 30 mins or until stuffing is crispy
This is my favorite dish, all ingredients can be substituted according to taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.