- 4 lbs. frozen broccoli (you may use florets or cuts)
- 1 small can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 small tub of whipped cream cheese
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 box ritz crackers
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- French Fried onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Steam broccoli until barely tender, but don't cook. Drain
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray large casserole dish/pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Pour steamed broccoli into a large mixing bowl. Stir in soups, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour Mixture in the dish/pan.
Melt stick of butter. Put ritz crackers in a gallon sized ziplock bag and crush them. Pour melted butter in the ziploc bag and mix around until crackers are moist. Sprinkle crackers over casserole. Top with french fried onions (add to your own liking).
Bake until crackers on top start to brown. Serve and Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.