Easy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings
- 3 chopped chicken breasts
- 1 or 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 carton chicken broth or stock
- one half or one whole onion depending on preference
- rosemary and garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- peas or carrots if desired
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Chop onions and put them in a large pot. Saute until done.
Add chicken broth to pot and bring to a boil. Add cream of chicken soup, and stir until mixed in completely. Add a little water, add the chopped chicken, salt, pepper, and any other vegetables. Cook until chicken is done.
In a separate bowl, make the dumpling mixture:
1 cup of Bisquick, 1/3 cup milk or water. Mix into a dough, then fold in rosemary and garlic powder.
Drop dumpling mixture by spoonfuls into the pot of chicken. Cook until they are not gooey on the inside. Serve!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.