- 1 pan of day old cornbread
- 1 can of day old biscuits
- 1 or 2 ribs of cut celery from the heart
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs beaten slightly beaten
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 2 cans (16oz) chucken broth
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2t sage
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Crumble cornbread and biscuits in a 9x13 baking pan.
Add all ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 400° for 30-40 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!