Cornbread stuffing - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Cornbread stuffing recipes
Crumble cornbread and biscuits in a 9x13 baking pan
- 1 pan of day old cornbread
- 1 can of day old biscuits
- 1 or 2 ribs of cut celery from the heart
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs beaten slightly beaten
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 2 cans (16oz) chucken broth
- 2 medium yellow onions
- 2t sage
1. Boil chicken 2. Make stuffing 3
- 2 lbs. Boiled
- shredded Chicken Breast preferred
- 1 box Stouffers stuffing Cornbread Preferred
- 1 Package Alouette Cheese spread
- Cream Cheese Garlic and Oregano if on tight budget
- 1 small can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 small can Cream of Celery soup
- Mix and match cream soups according to taste or allergies
- Vegatable of choice Asparagus preferred
Southwestern Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing
I developed this dressing to go with my Southwestern Roast Turkey, but it is also great on its own as a side with m...
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1/2 cup fine chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fine chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup fine chopped celery
- 1/2 cup fine chopped Anaheim chili pepper
- 4 to 6 cloves minced garlic
- 2 to 5 minced red jalapeno peppers
- 1 to 3 minced habanero or other hot peppers
- 2 1/2 pounds crumbled chorizo sausage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 to 2 cups homemade or canned chicken stock
- 3 cups dried cornbread cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups dried sourdough bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes