The best vegetarian stuffing recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian stuffing recipes
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
- Green Apples
- Olive Oil
Just stuff it! 15 creative Thanksgiving stuffing ideas
By Pascale Weeks
Quit using prepared packaged foods for Thanksgiving. Here are 15 CREATIVE stuffing ideas for your juicy turkey feast this year!
Paprika Turkey Stuffing
Grandma's stuffing, makes Thanksgiving worth the wait!
- 1 jumbo or two regular loaves white bread
- 2 diced onions
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup milk (approx)
- 2 eggs
36 stuffings that will take your burger from mediocre to mind-blowing
Inside-burgers that are on point
Zucchini with Quinoa Stuffing
Heat oven to 400° F. In a large saucepan, combine the quinoa and 1 cup water and bring to a boil
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup almonds
- chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (3 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing
Break up bread into small pieces Add onion & dry ingredients mix well Add eggs & milk mix well
- 1 lg onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2-3/4 loaf of bread about 10-12 slices
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
15 Best Thanksgiving Sides Ever
Get creative this year with these delicious recipes!
MeMaw's Celery Stuffing
This is a Knight Family staple at holidays
- 3lbs hoop cheese or mild cheddar (the majority of prep time is spent grating this on a fine plain)
- 1lb pecans
- 1 large jar of sweet relish
- with the juice
- 1c (+/- for consistency) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1t cayenne pepper
Melt butter in a large pan
- 4-5 cups rolled dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 big onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
While living in Korea, I made a vegetarian thanksgiving dinner for all my friends and this is the stuffing recipe I...
- 1 bag wheat bread
- dried in oven and crumbled
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 pkg mushroom soup powder
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp sage
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 sweet onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/2 cup soymilk