Delicious and easy Thanksgiving recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy Thanksgiving recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
This decadent cheesecake is the perfect ending to any holiday or special meal
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 9 Tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 lbs. cream cheese
- softened and cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 mini chocolate peanut butter cup candies
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup fudge ice cream topping
- Whipped cream
- for garnish
This is an excellent gravy for thanksgiving that is easy to make
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 red onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 tsp red wine
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
Pumpkin Surprise Cookies
By Bruce's Girl
How sweet it is! A chocolate sandwich cookie is dipped in melted candy and decorated with a holiday-themed molded c...
- Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- Orange Candy Melts Candy Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts Candy
- Chocolate sandwich cookies.
Muzzie's Fabulous Stuffing
While turkey dinners and Thanksgiving go hand in hand, once you taste this stuffing recipe you’ll be making i...
- 1 14.5 oz. College Inn® Chicken Broth
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. butter
- vegetable oil (splash)
- 1 onion (large) chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 box mrs. cubbison's® bread stuff mix
- parsley (good handful)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
Crunchy Sweet Potato Casserole
Some tasty seasonings like cinnamon and nutmeg and a crunchy corn flake and walnut topping make it easy for even ki...
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter