This is an excellent gravy for thanksgiving that is easy to make.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 red onion, diced
- 8 mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp red wine
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute onions and mushrooms until caramelized. Add remaining ingredients and boil until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- salsa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- NEW BRUNSWICK STEW 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Home made peanut sauce 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe