- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/ stick of butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook sausage until done.
Turn heat to medium. Sprinkle in flour and butter and mix well in skillet. Add milk and salt and pepper. stir until it thickens. Serve on fluffy cooked biscuits.
You'll also love
- QUICK VEGAN GRAVY 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Pesto 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Donna Phillip's Sausage and Rice... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Graham Waffles 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Carol's Lemon Butter 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- dinner biscuits 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!