- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/ stick of butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook sausage until done.
Turn heat to medium. Sprinkle in flour and butter and mix well in skillet. Add milk and salt and pepper. stir until it thickens. Serve on fluffy cooked biscuits.
You'll also love
- Potato Refrigerator Rolls 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Table and Chairs Yorkshire Pudding 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Home made peanut sauce 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Basic fancy biscuits 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- NEW BRUNSWICK STEW 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Oatmeal 4.7/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!