- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/ stick of butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook sausage until done.
Turn heat to medium. Sprinkle in flour and butter and mix well in skillet. Add milk and salt and pepper. stir until it thickens.
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (139 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.4/5 (178 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!