S.O.S. Biscuits & Gravy
Delicious twist on biscuits and gravy
- 1 pkg link sausage, sliced or diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 can of rotel, drained
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- garlic, minced
- 2 cans of biscuits (8 ct)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add in sausage, onions and rotel. Allow to simmer for 15 min. Add garlic, salt & pepper.
Once onions are clear and rotel mixture is soft. Add milk. Allow 5 min to simmer.
Place biscuits in oven and cook according to instructions.
Slowly add in flour until mixture begins to thicken. Add in more flour if you desire thicker consistency. Tear biscuits in half.
Pour gravy over biscuits. Add salt and pepper on top to finish
You'll also love
- Breakfast Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Souflette 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Old Fashion Corndog Bites 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sinful Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mom's Spicy Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- SAUSAGE GRAVY 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?
Review this recipe