Your foolproof guide to breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed is cute and nice until you find sheets full of crumbs or splotches of jam. Here's how to do this morning ritual like a pro!
First and foremost: you need to use a tray or special serving platter. Choose a tray that is stable, preferably with feet. Also avoid overloading it with too many plates and cups. Fewer dishes will make eating easier and less prone to spills.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!