10 French toast recipes that totally hit the spot
Milk, bread and egg is all you need for your basic French toast recipe, but you should try dressing it up in these 10 tummy-comforting ways!
Chocolate brioche French toast
For this recipe, use chocolate chip brioche bread cut into thick slices. Dip into the egg and milk mixture and brown in a buttered pan. Sprinkle immediately with powdered sugar and indulge your chocolaty breakfast cravings!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!