Evi's Egg Omelet
A fluffy egg omelet with onions and cheese.
- 4 eggs
- Diced onions
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl whisk four eggs and milk. Add some cheese and diced onions to the eggs.
Pour the eggs in a skillet. Cook until golden brown on one side, then flip. Serve with pepper and your favorite side.
You'll also love
- Foie Gras Egg Casserole 3.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Savory Hamantaschen 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Almond and Pear Tart 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Blueberry Peach Jam 4/5 (23 Votes)
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- boursin, bacon and shredded carrot... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Egg omelet 3.4/5 (92 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!