Evi's Egg Omelet
A fluffy egg omelet with onions and cheese.
- 4 eggs
- Diced onions
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
In a small bowl whisk four eggs and milk. Add some cheese and diced onions to the eggs.
Pour the eggs in a skillet. Cook until golden brown on one side, then flip. Serve with pepper and your favorite side.
You'll also love
- Egg omelet 3.4/5 (92 Votes)
- Pizza margherita 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegetables Flavored with Argan Oil 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Monkey Bread 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Mango Porridge for babies 18... 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!