boursin, bacon and shredded carrot quiche
- For 6 people:
- 2 cups flour
- 7 tbsp butter
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- herbs Garnish:
- 8 oz bacon
- 2 carrots
- Boursin cheese
- 3 eggs
- scant cup cream
- scnat 1/2 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Dough: Mix together the dough ingredients until you create a sandy mixture. Add water slowly while mixing until a ball. Store in a cool place 1 hour in plastic wrap.
Spread batter. To line a pie plate. Bake 9 minutes.
Prepare the filling: Grate the carrots. In a bowl, combine eggs, cream, crumbled cheese, milk, carrots and bacon (cooked slightly in a pan without fat).
Pour in the pre-baked dough. Place in oven gas mark 350 ° F for 30 to 35 minutes.
To enjoy on a picnic or cold appetizer accompanied by a green salad.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!