Salmon and Broccoli Quiche
Appetizer or Main course
- I pie crust
- 1/2 med head broccoli – cut in small florets
- 1 1/2 cans salmon
- 1 cup grated 4 year old cheddar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk (include salmon juice)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Microwave broccoli - approx 2 mins
Drain and plunge into cold water (drain and pat dry with paper towels)
Sprinkle salmon on pie shell
Sprinkle on brocolli
Sprinkle on cheese
Few twists of black pepper
Beat eggs with milk and salmon juice, pour over pie
Bake 325 approx 40 mins until centre is firm
You'll also love
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Monkfish in bittersweet sauce 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Mac and cheese. 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked stuffed Italian artichokes 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Italian Bakes Eggs 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Croquettes 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Honey- Soy Salmon 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger Quiche 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.