- 7 eggs
- Heavy Cream
- Pie Crust
- Ham Chopped
- Spinach Chopped
- Bell peppers Chopped
- Onion Chopped
- Shredded Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake Crust alone for about 10 minutes
In a bowl beat eggs and about half of the (small carton) of heavy cream.
Pull crust out and add cheese and all toppings. Pour in egg and cream mixture. Pour in cream if needed to cover all ingredients.
Cook for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Bright and Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Pasta meal 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- No-Bake Lime Chiffon Pie 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Potatoe surpirse 3/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!