- Unsalted butter
- room temperature -1 cup (226 grams)
- Granulated white sugar - 2 cups (350 grams)
- Sifted all purpose flour -3 cups (345 grams)
- large eggs
- at room temperature - 4
- Baking powder -1 tablespoon
- Salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Pure vanilla extract -2 teaspoons
- Room temperature milk-1 cup (240 ml)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl , beat 1 cup butter and 2 cup sugar with electric hand mixer until it becomes double
the volume and white.
Add 1 by 1 egg and beat the mixture until there is no curdling effect.
Add 3 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp salt ,1tsp baking soda and stop beating when it is nearly mixed
Add 1/4 cup milk ,1 tsp vanilla essence and beat the mixture
Grease the round cake pan and Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake the cake for 30 minutes or until the toothpick
inserted comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark... 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Walnut Silk Pie 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Halloween Cake 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Pastry with Bean Paste 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- wassail 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Radish and goat cheese 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!