Garlic Oven Baked Chicken
- 1/2 package (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- splash of milk
- 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the mashed potato flakes and cayenne pepper in one bowl and the cayenne pepper and egg in another. Dip the raw chicken into the egg mixture then into the potato mixture. Place on baking dish and cook uncovered at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Oven Baked Potatoes 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Fried bologna and onions 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies- So Easy 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Pasta meal 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!