Chicken main recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Chicken main recipes
Chicken MarsalaRecipewe ♡
In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
5 Spiced Beer Can Chicken
1. Heat Grill to 350°F-375°F and prepare a spot for the chicken to cook over indirect heat
- 1 whole (1.5 kg) Whole Chicken
- 1 tsp | 5 ml sea salt
- 3 tbsp | 45 ml fresh ginger
- finely chopped
- 2 tsp | 10 ml Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 tbsp | 15 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp | 15 ml sesame oil
- 1 - 355 ml can pilsner style beer
Garlic Oven Baked Chicken
Mix the mashed potato flakes and cayenne pepper in one bowl and the cayenne pepper and egg in another
- 1/2 package (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- splash of milk
- 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
mr. bumbles celebration chicken
Place the chicken in a single layer in a baking dish
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
2 Step Creamy Chicken and Pasta
Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces Cook until chicken is no longer pink
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 package frozen vegetable
- pasta blend
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 450 F
- 2 boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce