2 Step Creamy Chicken and Pasta
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 package frozen vegetable, pasta blend
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces
Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
Mix frozen vegetables, pasta blend,soup and water.
Cover and simmer until done
You'll also love
- Monday Night Meal 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Chicken... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.