Easy Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 3oz.can chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinger
- 1 teaspoom cornstarch
- 12oz. Skinless,boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups loose packed frozen broccoli,greem beans, onions and red peppers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour noodles onto an ungreased baling pan; heat in a 350 oven for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, for sauce: in small mixing bowl stir together soy sauce jam vinger and cornstarch; set aside.
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into 1- inch pieces.
pour cooking oil into a wok. Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry frozen vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Push chicken from the center of wok. Stir-fry stir sauce add to center of wok. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or till heated through. Serve immediately ovet noodles
You'll also love
- Hot and Sour Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Lo mien 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Waterzoï Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fish Curry in a Wok 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Taiwanese Fried Rice 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.