Green Bean Casserole
- 1 (10 -11 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cans french style green beans
- 1 can french fried onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat oven to 400 degrees, combine soup, milk, and pepper in an 8X8 baking dish; mix well.
Stir in green beans (drained) and 1/2 of the french fried onions.
Bake 10 minutes and then stir. Sprinkle remaining onions over the top and bake 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic cheese & Herb Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan with Mozzarella 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!