Garlic cheese & Herb Biscuits
Easy and delicious biscuits to serve with any dinner
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- (2) 1/4 tsp.'s garlic powder - one in mix and one for topping
- (2) 1/2 tsp.'s dried oregano
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms; add in one of the 1/2 tsp.'s of oregano and one of the 1/4 tsp.'s of garlic.
Drop by spoonfuls onto an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Mix butter with remaining oregano and garlic powder: brush over the tops of the biscuits before removing from the cookie sheet.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!