Stir Crazy Cake
- 2 1/4 c Flour
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c Cocoa Powder
- 2 t Baking Soda
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 T Vanilla
- 2/3 c Oil
- 2 t Vinegar
- 2 c Water or cold Coffee
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Mix together dry ingredients with a fork in 13x9 pan.
Make 3 wells. Put vanilla in one, oil in another and vinegar in the third.
Pour water or cold coffee over all and mix well.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Macchiato... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Sara Lee Coffee Cake With... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Molasses Doughnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Favorite No Bake Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!