Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake
Pumpkin coffee cake with a layer of sweet cream cheese and a maple crumble
- 1/2 C butter, room temperature
- 2 C sugar
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 2 ts baking powder
- 1 ts salt
- 1 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 ts pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C buttermilk
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 TB vanilla
- 8 maple leaf cookies
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 ts pure maple sugar
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 TB pure maple syrup
- 1/2 ts pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TB milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9x13 baking pan. Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice together and set aside. In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until combined. Add eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin and stir until smooth. Add dry ingredients in thirds, alternating with buttermilk. Mix until all combined and smooth. Spread into pan evenly.
Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over cake mixture.
To make crumb topping, place maple cookies in a food processor and blend until complete crushed. Dump into a bowl and add flour, brown sugar, butter and maple syrup. Mix with hands until well combined. Are fully sprinkle on top of cream cheese layer. Bake 60-75 minutes or until lightly brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Once fully cooled, mix powdered sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and min together. Drizzle over coffee cake.
Make sure all ingredients are room temperature for easier mixing.
You'll also love
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (261 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4/5 (368 Votes)
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Biscones with... 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chip Protein Bars 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make Frappe Coffee like a pro!