maple recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated maple recipes
Pumpkin Cream Maple Coffee Cake
Pumpkin coffee cake with a layer of sweet cream cheese and a maple crumble
- 1/2 C butter, room temperature
- 2 C sugar
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 2 ts baking powder
- 1 ts salt
- 1 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 ts pumpkin pie spice
- 1 C buttermilk
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 TB vanilla
- 8 maple leaf cookies
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 ts pure maple sugar
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 TB pure maple syrup
- 1/2 ts pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TB milk
Mouthwatering Pancake Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast for dinner, but pancakes for every meal and every occasion. We don't make the rules, we just encourage them.
Maple Walnut Fudge 2
Mix all ingredients. except walnuts and vanilla
- 1 can sweetened conds. milk
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 1 c. brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 c. toasted walnuts
Maple Fudge frosting
A frosting reminiscent of Maple a Syrup from the sugar bushes in Ontario
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
Maple-Glazed Bacon Apple Scones
By agoodie, The Bojon Gourmet
Both cooked bacon and cold bacon fat give these scones a smokey bacon flavor and meltingly tender crunch
- 3 ounces bacon, cut into small cubes
- 2 medium-sized baking apples (such as pink pearl, pink lady, or granny smith), peeled, cut off the core, and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (7 1/2 ounces) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (2 1/4 ounces) whole spelt (or whole wheat pastry) flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons reserved, chilled bacon fat (see directions)
- about 3 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably grade B)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, more as needed, plus 2 tablespoons for brushing the scones
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- about 2 tablespoons maple syrup
By inkedskyn, http://inkedskyn.wix.com/thehungrytummy
heat cream in pan til frothy slowly add eggs til well mixed and add sugar and mix til disolved
- 2 eggs
- half and half
- maple syrup