Mouthwatering Pancake Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Breakfast for dinner, but pancakes for every meal and every occasion. We don't make the rules, we just encourage them.
© Kristin's Kitchen
honey pistachio pancakes
Start your day off right with these notoriously nutty pistachio and honey pancakes. They are made with double the pistachio power, with some cooked directly in the pancake batter and extra sprinkled on top before serving. These golden stacks are so good, they would be satisfying any time of the day! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!