Mouthwatering Pancake Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
© House of Yum
Blueberry Cheesecake pancakes
Breakfast of dessert? We will let you decide when to eat these incredibly indulgent blueberry cheesecake pancakes. This recipe is made with sweet and vanilla infused blueberry sauce and a creamy cheesecake topping that will never let you down.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!