Maple frosting recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Maple frosting recipes
Maple Sugar Frosting
Boil syrup until it spins a hair
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg white beaten
- maple syrup
Maple Fudge frosting
A frosting reminiscent of Maple a Syrup from the sugar bushes in Ontario
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste