Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice cream
Amazing homemade ice cream with crushed Kinder Buenos mixed in.
Crushed Kinder Buenos add the flavor to this amazing homemade ice cream. This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth with just one bite!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Kinder Bueno Bars
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the sugar and egg yolks, then whip. Heat the milk and heavy cream, once it begins to boil,take it off of the heat and add the egg and sugar mixture while whisking. Put the pot back on low/medium heat and mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture coats and sticks to the spoon. Pour the liquid into a container and place in the fridge.
Crush up the Kinder Bueno Bars. Once the liquid is cold, pour in the crushed candy and mix for 15 or 20 minutes. Once very thick, place the mixture in the freezer. Eat later and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4/5 (375 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.2/5 (159 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (148 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Low-Carb Chocolate Cheesecake"Ice... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.