Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice cream
Amazing homemade ice cream with crushed Kinder Buenos mixed in.
Crushed Kinder Buenos add the flavor to this amazing homemade ice cream. This recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth with just one bite!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Kinder Bueno Bars
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the sugar and egg yolks, then whip. Heat the milk and heavy cream, once it begins to boil,take it off of the heat and add the egg and sugar mixture while whisking. Put the pot back on low/medium heat and mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture coats and sticks to the spoon. Pour the liquid into a container and place in the fridge.
Crush up the Kinder Bueno Bars. Once the liquid is cold, pour in the crushed candy and mix for 15 or 20 minutes. Once very thick, place the mixture in the freezer. Eat later and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (186 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Kinder Bueno Ice Cream 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Cupcakes 3.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate Bar Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas