Cheesecake. Discover our recipe.
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 packages (bricks) cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- additional 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
Press into springform pan bottom and sides. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
Beat cream cheese until creamy.
Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla and beat.
Add sour cream and additional sugar, beat until incorporated.
Pour into crust, bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until set with golden brown around the edges.
Cool, and top with canned cherry pie filling.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (307 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!