- 250 g plain vanilla biscuits
- 100 g butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1/3 Cup caster sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- Fresh berries (frozen and defrosted would be fine too!) - I used fresh strawberries and raspberries
- Glaze - 1/2 cup strawberry (or your preferred berry) jam melted into 2 Tbsp hot water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Line the base of a 20 cm spring-form cake tin with baking paper. Process the biscuits to a fine crumb in a food processor, add the butter and process until well combined. Press into the base and up the sides of the tin and place in the fridge while making the filling.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over the boiling water in a small bowl and whisk very well, make sure there are no lumps. Set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the gelatine mixture. Fold in the whipped cream and pour over the chilled base. Cover, and refrigerate until set.
4. Once set, arrange berries on top and pour over the glaze just before serving.
Serves about 12
You'll also love
- Magic Sticks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Me Me's White Butter Icing 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!