Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of Vanilla Puree
A refreshing Summer puree, appropriate for babies 6+ months.
Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of Vanilla Puree. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup of rhubarb stems (cut off the ends and remove any leaves as they are poisonous)
- 1 cup of strawberries (be sure to remove the stems)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
In a saucepan on medium heat, add water, sugar and rhubarb. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
Add in strawberries and vanilla bean.
Let simmer for 10 more minutes, or until the desired (mushy) texture is achieved.
Take out the vanilla.
Then blend the strawberry rhubarb mixture until your baby's desired consistency is achieved.
Transfer to a covered container and let it chill.
You'll also love
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Feel-Better Chicken Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken and Beet Puree 4.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Pink Flamingo 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Vanilla Pear Compote 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!