Nana's Rhubarb Crisp
- 3 cups cut up Rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Mace
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients for topping & set aside.
Combine rest of ingredients & pour into pan.
Cover with topping.
Bake @ 375 for 1/2 hour.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- peach cobbler 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie deconstructed in a... 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.