Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1/2 C flour
- 1/3 C butter
- apples, cored and sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar and butter. Add oats and flour. Press half of mixture into bottom of 9x9" pan.
Prepare apples - peel, core and slice. Toss with cinnamon. Spread over oat mixture in pan. Top with remaining oat mixture and press down.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Suhiyan 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Torte 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Raspberry Cobbler 3.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Hobo Cobbler 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Yummy Crumble 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Crumble Pie 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Pear Crumble with Nutella
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar
Review this recipe