- 4 medium tart apples
- cored and sliced
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c oats
- 1/3 c margarine
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375F. Grease the bottom and sides of 8x8 pan with shortening
Spread appless in pan. In a medium bowl mix remaining ingrediets together and sprinkle over apples.
Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden and apples are tender.
You'll also love
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.5/5 (255 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Dessert- Creamy Guava 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- APPLE PIE BITES 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- 20 minute chili 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 2.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Roquefort Crumble 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Mom's apple crisp 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.