NUTELLA MUG CAKE
All you need is TWO MINUTES of patience before you get to devour this delicious mug cake! Makes you wonder how we ever survived without microwaves before. See below for the full recipe.
Servings: 1 mug cake
-1 tablespoon oil
-2 tablespoons Nutella
-1 tablespoon sugar
-2 tablespoons flour
-1 pinch baking powder
- Pour the oil in your mug.
- Add the Nutella.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the flour.
- Add the baking powder.
- Stir well to combine.
- Add the egg.
- Stir well again.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high.
- Dig in!
For more super quick and easy recipes you can make in a microwave, go here!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!