- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup of white sugar
- ½ tea spoon of soda
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ¼ cup of margarine
- Set aside
- Then in another bowl mix
- 4 cups of slice rhubard
- 1 pack of strawberry Jello
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Then in a 9 x 13 inches pan put half of your first mix and then put your rhubard mix
And then the rest of your cake mix.
On top of it you will mix 1 tablespoon of white sugar with ½ cup of brown sugar
Sprinkle on your cake……..Bake at 350F for 40 – 45 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!