Easy Lemon Cake
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 oz lemon jello pkg
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour in greased & floured pan. Bake cake on 350 for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and punch holes all over cake with fork.
While the cake is baking, Mix icing ingredients together. Pour the mixed icing on the cake while it is hot.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Microwave Minute Rice Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 7-up cake 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Upside Down Pineapple Cake 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fillets with lemon Butter Sauce 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Frosting 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Cookirs 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!