- 3cups sugar 3cups flour 5 eggs 3 sticks of butter1 cup of 7-up and 1 tbspn of lemon extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 65mins
Cost Average budget
mix sugar eggs and butter until smooth then add flour and 7-up altrernatly starting with flour and ending with flour add 1 cup of flour then 1/2 cup of 7-up and repeat until all flour and 7-up are nix in then put in bundt cake pan and cook until toothpick comes out clean
leave butter out over night
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!