Microwave Minute Rice Pudding
- 1 small package of vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cups of raisins
- 1/2 cup of minute rice.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put pie filling in a microwave proof bowl. Gradually add milk, raisins and minute rice. Cook on high. Bring to a boil and when it starts to thicken take it out of microwave.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.