The best easy rice pudding recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: baked rice pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make perfect, runny caramel sauce in this sweet tutorial by our Gourmandize Chef Damien. Follow this easy to follow, short video guide how to achieve a runny caramel and you'll never fail your caramel sauce again.
Top rated Easy rice pudding recipes
Mom's Creamy Rice Pudding
In large heavy saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup short-grain rice (arborio or Italian-style)
- 4 cups milk (1 L)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla
21 delicious new ways to cook with cranberries
It's time to go BEYOND the sauce...make the most of your cranberry stock this season with these 31 INNOVATIVE recipes!
Chilled Rice Pudding
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 1 hour in milk and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon for 30 minutes or until creamy
- White rice, milk, cinnamon
Top 20 pastries from around the world
It was a TOUGH job, but somebody had to do it. Here we've rounded up 20 TOP world pastries on INSTAGRAM to give your sweet tooth wanderlust.
Indian Rice Pudding
By Pankaj du blog Cuisine végétarienne et recettes indiennes
Boil the milk
- - 2 cups of milk
- - 1/2 cup of rice
- - 2 1/4 sugar
- - 3 teaspoons of almond powder
- - 3 teaspoons coconut powder
- - Few strands of saffron soaked in water
- - 1 teaspoons powdered cardamom
stove top rice pudding
Mix well. Bring to boil stirring constantly
- 2/3 cup minute rice, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1 cup water - bring to boil in pot,
- cover, and boil gently for 4 min. (til water has evaporated)
- Remove from stove, and add 1 1/2 cup milk and 1 slightly beaten egg yolk.
- Blend. Then add 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/4 tsp. each nutmeg and cinnamon (I
- use more), 1 Tbsp. butter, 1/2 cup (or more) raisins.
25 holiday-worthy desserts that aren't pie
Holidays and pie are usually a package deal, but why not take a yummy detour from the ol' sweet tart and try these 25 festive delicacies!
Microwave Minute Rice Pudding
By Lorrie Levere
Put pie filling in a microwave proof bowl
- 1 small package of vanilla pudding and pie filling, 2 1/2 cups of milk, 1/2 cups of raisins, 1/2 cup of minute rice.
Easy to make comfort food
- 4 cups milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/3 cups minute rice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- Cinnamon to flavor
- Vanilla to flavor