21 delicious new ways to cook with cranberries
It's time to go beyond the sauce...make the most of your cranberry stock this season with these 21 innovative recipes!
© Will Cook for Smiles
Cranberry asiago turkey sliders
We can't stop drooling over these sweet cranberry, tangy Asiago, carved turkey breast sliders on mini pretzel buns. If you ever wanted to mash up the flavors of Thanksgiving into finger-food sandwiches, this recipe seems like a reliably delicious way to go. Did we mention they only take 15 minutes to make?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!