Never Fail Fudge
Chocolate fudge heaven perfect for Holidays!
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Bring to a boil a medium sauce pan of water. Spray a 3X5 loaf pan with non stick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper.
Mix all ingredients together in a heat resistant (glass) bowl. stir mixture until smooth using the double boiler method over the boiling water.
Remove from heat; beat until glossiness is gone. Pour into 3x5 pan and let set.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!