Vinnie's Vodka Sauce
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP Butter (1/2 stick)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- 1 Cup Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb of Pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Simmer crushed tomatoes for 15-20 minutes
Add Vodka and simmer for another 15 minutes
Add Half & Half and cook for 1 minute
Add parmesan cheese
Mix with cooked penne and serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!