Vinnie's Vodka Sauce
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP Butter (1/2 stick)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Vodka
- 1 Cup Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb of Pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Simmer crushed tomatoes for 15-20 minutes
Add Vodka and simmer for another 15 minutes
Add Half & Half and cook for 1 minute
Add parmesan cheese
Mix with cooked penne and serve
You'll also love
- LESS MEAT AND LOTSA VEGETABLES... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Dip (Slow Cooker) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- sizwan fried rice 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Vodka Penne 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fillets with lemon Butter Sauce 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fettucine Alfredo 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Aunt Betty Lou's simple Barbeque... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy spaghetti in tomato sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!