LESS MEAT AND LOTSA VEGETABLES LASAGNA
Hearty meal with tons of vegetables
- No cook Whole wheat or Vegetable Lasagna noodles
- Ground Turkey
- Vidalia Onions
- California blend Broccoli
- Red and Green Peppers
- 1 container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Low fat mozzarella cheese
- Minced chopped Garlic
- Spagetti sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
In pot, cook the California blend broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, zuccinni, and peppers.
Drain the vegetables and hold to side.
In large sauce pan, cook the ground Turkey meat. Drain the oil
In glass baking dish layer the no bake lasagna noodles, turkey, vegetables, ricotta and cheese.
Bake at 375* F then Mangia!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture